- We're not just another online retailer who merely exists in cyberspace, but a company with retail premises and also a leading producer and supplier of collectable merchandise.
- Orders placed on our website are processed by the friendly staff in our London store and are aimed to be compiled and despatched within 24-48 hours for in stock items.
- All signatures are 100% genuine and all products official and fully approved/licensed. Please be aware that sometimes the signature may vary to the image shown, but you can rest assured that it is done in person and by the hand of the person signing. To use Torchwood's Ianto, Gareth David Lloyd as an example, he usually signs 'Gareth x' but on occassion 'G D L x'.
- Your order status can't presently be checked on this site. The status changes to 'Viewed' once we pass the order for processing, but from here on in it's a manual process and no further update occurs to the status. An indication of despatch is when payment is taken as goods are then packed and sent following this transaction. When you place your order online, debit isn't done by a robot but by a human when they physically process your order in store so this is a good indication that your order is on its way.
- Stock that is for pre-order or awaiting to be replenished will generally show as 'Currently out of stock' with a Red traffic light symbol but can be added to your basket in the normal way. It will be sent just as soon as it arrives. Any orders for items yet to be released or awaiting refreshment are not normally charged to your card until they are in stock.
- If you do have any questions or problems with your order, please contact us and will do our very best to answer/resolve.
General questions and assistance - email@example.com
- All our items are packed appropriately. We understand the collectors need, ensuring the quality of your item's original packaging.
- We ship to most destinations across the World.
- UK MAINLAND delivery charges are added to your shopping cart in real-time whilst you are purchasing.
- All orders over £50 are sent POST FREE to MAINLAND UK. Please make the appropriate selection in the delivery options when you check-out.
- Orders are packed and despatched as soon as possible, but in times of increased activity, such as Christmas, please allow additional time.
EU AND OVERSEAS ORDERS
- EU and OVERSEAS orders are charged at cost for delivery. We do not profiteer on shipping. Please contact us if you wish a shipping estimate prior to placing your order. If making a shipping enquiry, PLEASE state the items you wish to purchase and the destination. You'd be surprised at the emails asking "How much is shipping to X" without mention of whether it is a mouse or an elephant they require shipping!!
- When you check out, please select the EU & OVERSEAS delivery option. Any UK shipping charges will then be removed.
- Delivery times vary according to destination, but generally 5-7 days within the EU and 10-14 days for most Overseas destinations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All items are offered subject to stock. We do carry more Doctor Who stock than most dealers, but we cannot always maintain supplies of every line. In general most orders where stock is available are processed within 48hrs, and in practice often much quicker than that, but at busy times you are advised to order well in advance of any specific required dates.
The prices we quote for postage are given individually to be totally transparent for those customers ordering just one item. If we have to ship an order for several items on separate occasions, because for example we are temporarily out of stock of something we reserve the right to charge postage on each sending.
We generally debit credit cards only when we are about to despatch your goods. For your security we do not keep records of card details and all online transactions take place upon secured servers.
- Should you be unhappy with anything you purchase from us, we will offer a full refund of the purchase price or replacement if available within the statutory period if returned in an as received condition.
By entering this site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use of this site. Material, both images and text, throughout this site may not be used, downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast, transmitted or linked without our prior consent.
All information and data compiled by Scificollector.co.uk remains strictly confidential and our sole property with no subsequent third party use. Credit card practice conforms with all current UK laws, regulations and suggested online trading practices. The transaction utilities 128-bit encryption. The servers are additionally secured in a leading UK datacentre, giving utmost protection.
Registrants to the site may be added to our mailing list, the process of registration considered an opt-in to receive information transmitted electronically or physically direct from us. Information of a relevant nature will be sent to inform of special offers and other related information, no email will be sent from any third party, nor will any data be used outside of our organisation. You may unsubscribe from this service at anytime by contacting us or using the details of contained in every mailing transmitted.
This Scificollector site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously solely to be used for our marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous and has no further use. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
Additionally data is supplied to Facebook and Twitter for their purposes when the links are used from within our site. We have no responsibility or liability in regard to this data, nor the services of Facebook/Twitter.